Google Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

'Judeophobic Logic'

So now, in the midst of the rampant Judeophobia that is sweeping the world, a Canadian activist believes that the Jews are now assuming the role of Hitler's SS during WW II as they presently attempt to protect Israeli citizens from terrorists in Gaza.

Interesting that this 'activist' is the Canadian Muslim who initiated criminal charges against Mark Steyn before a so-called 'human rights tribunal' because he warned that radical Islam was quickly changing European culture and values.

The Jews, claims the Canadian Muslim, are only behaving badly because the German SS wasn't successful enough in getting rid of them.

A question for our intellectually-deprived Judeophobes to the north--why is this man not hauled before your joke of a 'human rights tribunal' for disparaging the Jews?

I bet I will get an answer very quickly. Yep, I sure do...uh huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't hold your breath on that answer. From them I mean.

I'll answer the question for you, though.

The tribunal knows that the Jews will not saw off their heads with a dull knife. They have no such confidence in the humanity of the muslims.

Welshman said...

I agree that this is part of it, SA, but I think it goes much deeper than that. The hatred toward Jews we are now witnessing the world over is pathological.