Google Custom Search

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hamas Whines About 'Women and Children'

War is hell. By its very definition it is relentless, merciless, and brutal. This is why those whose actions start wars are among the lowest forms of life on the planet.

Hamas certainly falls within that category.

As usual, when Muslim terrorists start wars by unleashing acts of barbarism against innocent civilians, as they have always done in Israel, and as they occasionally do in other areas, they immediately begin to whine about their women and children who are killed when civilized nations defend themselves against their actions.

These are the very people who will not hesitate to use women and children as suicide bombers in acts of terror.

Therefore, they are due absolutely no sympathy but our harshest condemnation.

If Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Islamic terrorists are so concerned about their women and children who inadvertently get caught in the crossfires when nations such as Israel take reasonable action to protect their citizens, then these terrorist groups would immediately stop firing rockets into Israel that kill their innocent women and children.

If you break into my house, fire shots at me and my loved ones, and get killed when I open fire on you for doing so, then I'm sorry as I can be, but you deserve what you got, bud.

And that goes for Hamas.

You won't see me shedding a single tear over their precious women and children, who, by the way, are often used as human shields by the yellow-bellied low-lives who perpetrate violence but refuse to suffer the consequences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way i've always looked at it is; it doesn't matter to me if i'm sitting in your living room. If you say your going to kill me, fights on. And you better have more firepower/faster to the draw when you say it. mthead

Steve in TN said...

"If you break into my house, fire shots at me and my loved ones, and get killed when I open fire on you for doing so, then I'm sorry as I can be, but you deserve what you got, bud."

Somehow I think my sorrow would be quite shallow.