Google Custom Search

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Don't Regret It At All

Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, R-MN, was ambushed by leftist MSNBC hack Chris Matthews in an interview, during which he set a trap leading Bachmann to use the term 'anti-American' to describe terrorist Bill Ayers, Reverend Jeremiah 'God Damn America' Wright, and Barack Obama.

The comment set off a firestorm among the Far Left, leading a major Democratic fundraiser to donate 1 million bucks to Bachmann's opponent, and Nancy Pelosi to travel to the state to pledge to do the same thing.

Bachmann, wishing to avoid appearing too 'rightwing' as the media is portraying her, stated she regretted walking into Matthews' trap.

Well, my dear readers, I said the same thing about the evil trio, referring to them not only as anti-American but Communists. And I don't regret it at all.

All the evidence, and I mean ALL of the evidence, says it's true. So, prove to me how Barack Obama and his thugs can escape the description if all of their actions and ideology prove it to be true?

No comments: