Google Custom Search

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Straight Black-Jack Night


A country song from several years ago is entitled, 'Straight Tequila Night,' which is about a woman who orders straight tequila at the bar whenever she is in a funk over a love gone awry.

I don't drink Tequila. It's just not my thing.

But I can handle the Scotch, Brandy, red wine, dark beer, and Jack Daniels. Sometimes a straight Black-Jack is the only thing that will do.

It's not that I am pining away over some love gone awry. At this stage of the game I am just glad that when I wake up in the morning I can still move and remember my name. It's actually not quite that bad, and I for SURE am not that old!

Oh, and by the way, yep, I got my Arturo Fuente cigar here too. Once I puff this thing down to within an inch of my mouth, and knock down another Black-Jack, I am off to bed.

You all have a great Friday night/Saturday morning.

No comments: