Google Custom Search

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Smoking My Pipe, Drinking My Scotch


OK, so that's not me. But that man sure seems to be enjoying his pipe.

Tonight is my night to relax and chill. I'm tired. So, I'm smoking my pipe this evening (with some fine cherry tobacco) while sipping on some Scotch.

Join me this evening for a good smoke and the drink of your choice....

Of course, by the time most of you read this, it will be Saturday. So, I suppose it is a moot point. Oh well...I guess it's the thought and all...

4 comments:

AlanDP said...

Urp...I can't stand that candy-flavored stuff. But if you enjoy it, then...enjoy!

Welshman said...

Alan,

Normally I would agree, but unfortunately it was all I had.

My favorite blend is a house specialty at a tobacco shop I patronize down in Birmingham, Alabama. It is a blend called '1-Q.' Excellent!

Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

Cameron Bailey said...

I was unable to join you last evening, but had a fine smoke this morning. Dunhill's Royal Yacht in a Dunhill Shell Briar Zulu.

Welshman said...

Cameron,

Thanks for dropping by. Better late than never.

Sounds like a fine smoke you had this morning....