Google Custom Search

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FROM THE LIBERTY SPHERE

My Dear Readers,

Many happy New Year's wishes to you from The Liberty Sphere. I hope that 2007 holds for you much prosperity, health, and new opportunities. And with every challenge and obstacle I hope you will be endowed with strength equal to the task.

Once again, thank-you so very much for your support during 2006. In the 3 and 1/2 months since I launched this site, there have been over 7000 visitors to this blog. Thank-you for making The Liberty Sphere part of your daily reading.

My only goal here has been to be a faithful stalwart in the fight for liberty. My concern is to alert you, the reader, of the constant threats to liberty and to our Republic that our Founders warned us about so often.

But that's not all. I seek to propose solutions to the problems we face as Americans, hearkening ever so faithfully to the timeless wisdom of the Founding Fathers to give us guidance.

I am optimistic about 2007. Yes, we face many challenges and dangers. But Americans have always been equal to the task. We still are.

Let us join together, my fellow patriots, to stand firm in the face of the threats to liberty and to forge ahead to much brighter days in this 'shining city on a hill.'

Happy New Year!

Sincerely,
D. Martyn Lloyd-Morgan
The Liberty Sphere

No comments: